- Orientation to Rights of Passage FREE PREVIEW
- Decision Making
- What you will Learn in this Introductory Course
- The Right of Passage - SPIRITUAL
- Building a Foundation for Life
- Download: Your Rights of Passage Workbook.
- Introduction to Prosperity
- What you will learn in Chapter One
- Your assignment if you chose to accept it, is to Create a "Life Plan" which will serve as your Blue Print to achieving your Dreams/VISION by implementing your Goals as you Journey through Life.
- Homework: Read [Study] pages 1 thru 11.
- Summarize what is a Life Plan?
- Quiz - Chapter 1
- What you will learn in Chapter 2.
- What is your plan to make sure that your basic needs are met?
- List What You Will Do To Improve In These Specific Areas: Nutrition, Exercise and Meditation.
- List your Strengths and Talents.
- List Your Weaknesses and things you need to Improve upon:
- Quiz #2
- What you will learn in Chapter 3.
- Remember hopes and dreams are just that, without commitment and hard work.
- Turning Your Hopes and Dreams into Goals
- Homework: Week 4.
- Quiz #3
- What you will learn in Chapter 4
- Make your "Life Plan" into a book report and use the outlines developed so far to build your report as we continue.
- Homework for week 5.
- Quiz #4
- What will you learn in Chapter V.
- Narrow down your goals by looking at your strengths, weaknesses and interests.
- Fine tune your Goals, Time Frame for Completion and Costs ($) as the focal point of your plan.
- Review your Goals
- Quiz #5
- What will you learn in Chapter 6.
- Scrutinize and reexamine your "Life Plan".
- Homework week 6.
- Quiz #6
- What will you learn in Chapter 7.
- Task 1: Write down your goal statement.
- Task 2: Why is this goal important to YOU?
- Task 3: What is needed to accomplish this goal?
- Task 4: Goal Checklist
- Task 5: Action Plan Summary
- Quiz #7
- What will you learn in Chapter 8.
- The Household Budget
- Quiz #8
- What you will learn in Chapter 9.
- What will you learn in Chapter 9.
- Implementing your Goals
- Quiz #9
- Video Introduction into your Next Phase of Study: Reading Assignment:
- Economic Knowledge is Your Responsibility - The Next Phase!
- Become your own CEO in order to Implement Your own "Life Plan"
- The Psychology of Wealth Creation - A Thinkum!
- Certificate of Completion 1 OF 3 - RIGHTS OF PASSAGE PROGRAM.